Unfortunately we have had to cancel this year’s event. We hope to see you next year!
A Country Mile will be hosted north of Columbus, in Mt. Vernon, Ohio. The race will take place on 3 back roads, through farmland and single track trails. The run is all about experiencing the rural central Ohio community, and what you never knew was so close to home. Come enjoy the beauty of summer in Ohio, at one of the most picturesque landscape properties in the area.
A Country Mile, the motley terrain race (MTR), is a venture to encourage the Ohio and surrounding running communities to ground athletes’ running adventures in their local communities, and encourage the supporting of local businesses. A Country Mile will be hosted north of Columbus, in Centerburg, Ohio. The race will take place on 3 back roads (Dirt, Gravel, Pavement), through farmland and single track trails. The race will be hopeful in encouraging participants to branch out, and try different types of terrain when training.
“Complete or Compete. Your Goals, Your Success”
- Participants will be able to choose from 3 distances (Roughly: 20K, 10K, 3-5K Trail)
- The event will consist of a loop, approximately 10K in distance. (20K participants will run the loop twice)
- Terrain of the loop: Paved Road, Gravel Road, Dirt Road, Corn/Bean Field, Backwoods, single track trail and off trail)
- Completion Awards – Completion T-Shirt, and other swag that is TBD
- Leader Awards – Men’s & Women’s Winners will receive cash and a special reward, Top 3 of each division will receive a cash reward, among other rewards that are TBD
More About The Charity
For Those Who Would | By Those Who Can